- Due to its attractiveness, the Place des Arts significantly contributed to the development of Downtown Greater Sudbury; on an annual basis, more than 50,000 people visited one of its many spaces; the Bistro became one of Greater Sudbury’s favourite spots.
- The Francophone culture of Greater Sudbury is more dynamic than ever thanks to the many partnerships that were established with artists, organizations and institutions from the region and elsewhere.
- Artists and cultural and community workers chose to stay or return to live in Sudbury.
- The enriched cultural life helps increase the number of tourists who choose the Greater Sudbury region as a destination or an important stop.
- The Place des Arts is an open place for the whole community that serves a variety of users and audiences.
According to the Feasibility Study of 2015, with a group of fifteen regular users (of which eight are residents), the centre will be sustainable and proficient. The business model projects an excellent ratio of self-earned revenues:
- 70% in revenues generated by rentals & services;
- 30% of public funding, mostly from Arts Councils.